Premier Public Polytechnic Institution
Oregon Tech is the premier public polytechnic institution in the Pacific Northwest. Oregon Tech provides bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in engineering, health technologies, business, technology, communication, and applied sciences that prepare students to be effective participants in their professional, public, and international communities through applied, relevant learning and professional practice.
Innovation, Passion and Commitment
Oregon Tech encourages and empowers our highly skilled and highly talented faculty and staff to focus on innovation and growth of our students, organization, and community. Our faculty and staff are friendly, caring, and passionate individuals committed towards creating career-ready students and meaningful impact. Oregon Tech community is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students. Oregon Tech students and graduates are different. They are focused, smart, and know where they want to go in their life and career.
“The value that we provide to our students is of our utmost focus, whether it is the high return on investment they receive for their degree or our emphasis on hands-on learning that can be applied directly upon graduation. We want to make sure our students are prepared to handle not only their future careers, but also their life.” Dr. Nagi Naganathan, President
Inclusive and Supportive
Oregon Tech strongly recognizes and believes that a supportive, diverse, and inclusive academic environment fosters mutual understanding, interpersonal and individual respect, cultural awareness, harmony, and creativity, while providing necessary role models for all students.
Oregon Tech offers a comprehensive employee benefits package to support our employees in their personal and professional goals. In addition to a competitive salary, our employees are offered employer subsidized health coverage, retirement benefits, optional benefits, generous sick and vacation leave, holidays, employee/family tuition waiver, employee assistance program, professional development and training, and Blue Zone health certified programs.
Oregon Tech offers degree programs at multiple locations throughout the State of Oregon (and beyond) to meet the needs of students seeking a top quality, hands-on education.
- Klamath Falls - The main, residential campus is located in Klamath Falls in beautiful Southern Oregon nestled on the eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains.
- Portland-Metro - Oregon Tech's Portland-Metro campus is located 15 miles south of downtown Portland, in the community of Wilsonville.
- Online Learning - Oregon Tech Online offers a growing number of degree completion programs through online delivery.
- Salem - The bachelor degree program in Salem is a partnership between Oregon Tech and Chemeketa Community College with classrooms and dental hygiene clinic are in Chemeketa's state of the art Health and Science Building.
- Seattle at Boeing - Oregon Tech also offers programs in partnership with The Boeing Company in Seattle on site in the Puget Sound area. Classes requiring laboratory facilities may be held at local area community colleges with Oregon Tech instructors.
- OMIC - The Oregon Manufacturing Innovation Center (OMIC) is a multi-party collaboration agreement, bringing together manufacturing industry partners with three Oregon public universities in a research and development (R&D) facility being developed in Scappoose, Oregon.
Oregon is a beautiful place to live. There isn’t a single amazing thing about Oregon. There are about ten zillion. It is a place that transports visitors into entirely new worlds. In that spirit, behold the state’s most otherworldly natural wonders that make this such an amazing place to live - Crater Lake, Painted Hills, Smith Rock, Wallowas, Mount Hood, Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon coast.