Working with Image Libraries
Organization of Library
Most users will find that a library (folder) has already been created for their department. However, additional organization of images may be desired.
As established permissions permit, Sitefinity allows sub-folders to be created within a library. In the appropriate department library, you can click the Create a library button at the top of the screen.
If you do not have permission to create a library, submit a Marketing Request and specify where and what you would like it titled.
Edit Image: Crop/Resize/Rotate
Sitefinity allows for image editing including: Crop, Resize, and Rotate.
An edited image can then be saved, or saved as a separate file within the image library.
Replace Existing Image
To update an image that is already uploaded in your Images library, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Image library where the image file has been uploaded to. If you don't know where the image file is saved, follow the path of the image URL (right-click image on live site and "Copy image URL" into Notepad/Word) and you will see the folder(s) and image name in link extension.
- Click the Title of the image to edit the image.
- Click Replace the file, under the gear icon.
- Follow the steps to either drag & drop or select your replacement document.
- After the new image file name appears, click Publish.