How to find and use these books:
Option 1: go to EBook Central Directly
Option 2: find ebooks in the Oregon Tech Library Catalog
- Go to EBook Central directly by going to the Find tab, then click on Electronic Resources, and Ebook Central.
- Tell it what university you are affiliated with, and logon as you would any other Oregon Tech Library electronic resource.
- Search for an Ebook by title or subject:
- After you search you should get a list of results. You can see more details about a book by clicking on the title, or you can refine your search by clicking on any of the options on the left side of the page.
- Once you have selected a book you can read it online or you can check it out/download it for longer reading times .
- To print and copy Ebooks you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download and check out Ebooks you will need Adobe Digital Editions.
Besides searching for a title you may also browse EBook Central by subject, or you can see the items you have previously viewed. Both of these options are available on the main screen.
- Go to the Oregon Tech Library Catalog on the library home page and select the advanced search.
- Type in a title or keywords.Then look to the right and select eBooks under Material Type.
- After you select search you should get a list of results. You can refine these further with the options to the right of the screen. To view more about a title you can click on the title, or you can go to the eBook by clicking on the Online access or Full text available links at the bottom of the result.
- When you click to view the book you will need to logon with your Oregon Tech email information. After that you will be able to view and check out the book as above.