Special services for faculty include:
- Information literacy sessions offered in collaboration with librarians
- We work with the ACRL Standards for Information literacy in higher education, and the Information literacy framework
- Subject-specific library research sessions offered in collaboration with librarians
- Copyright and plagiarism
- Attach a librarian to your online and hybrid classes Through the instruction session request form.
Other services include:
- Copyright Resources
- Borrowing / Circulation Information
- Interlibrary Loan
- Purchase Request - Email us your requests or contact a Library Liaison
- Reference Services
- Have a guide created for your class or subject by a Library Liaison. Subject pages
- Defining Plagiarism - Resources for Students
- Detecting Plagiarism - Resources for Faculty
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- OER. Low cost/ No cost textbook grants - Applications open 3/2/2020-4/15/2020
- Oregon Tech Library Publishing
- Capstone Project Digital collection - Also see other digital collections, and how the library can publish your students projects
- Use Study spaces and LRC 113 for meetings and classes in Klamath Falls or other study spaces in Wilsonville.
- Resources and additional information for retired and emeritus faculty
- 2018 library convocation presentation, "The Library and You, new opportunities for 2018-2019"
Last updated August 2015