Special services for faculty include:
- Information literacy sessions offered in collaboration with librarians
- We work with the ACRL Standards for Information literacy in higher education, and the Information literacy framework
- Information Literacy Learning Outcome– Oregon Tech graduates are able to discover information, understand of how information is produced and valued, and use information in order to create new knowledge and participate ethically in communities of learning.
- Subject-specific library research sessions offered in collaboration with librarians
- Copyright and plagiarism
- Attach a librarian to your online and hybrid classes Through the instruction session request form.
Other services include:
- Copyright Resources
- Borrowing / Circulation Information
- Interlibrary Loan
- Purchase Request - Email us your requests or contact a Library Liaison
- Reference Services
- Have a guide created for your class or subject by a Library Liaison. Subject pages
- Defining Plagiarism - Resources for Students
- Detecting Plagiarism - Resources for Faculty
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- OER. Low cost/ No cost textbook grants - Applications open 3/2/2020-4/15/2020
- Oregon Tech Library Publishing
- Capstone Project Digital collection - Also see other digital collections, and how the library can publish your students projects
- Use Study spaces and LRC 113 for meetings and classes in Klamath Falls or other study spaces in Wilsonville.
- Resources and additional information for retired and emeritus faculty
- 2018 library convocation presentation, "The Library and You, new opportunities for 2018-2019"
Last updated August 2015