The Oregon Tech Online department has a digital recording studio for faculty and staff to use for recording lectures. We recommend using this room to prepare material for the fully online or blended classes at Oregon Tech.
- The recording studio is quieter than using your own office
- It has a variety of high-end recording equipment
- Equipment can be signed out to record in various locations
- Recorded lectures and materials can be viewed at any time by students
- Allows distant students to better attend and participate in live classes
- We can help you learn how to use the equipment and upload the final material to your Blackboard class
If you are interested, send an email to Janelle Knaggs (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve either the studio room or a piece of equipment.