The event is held annually towards the end of Spring term, and it provides an opportunity for students from the different programs to share their work, as well as get to see other projects.
The Symposium includes project posters, and demonstrations. Students, faculty, family members, employers, educational and industrial partners, as well as other members of the public are invited to attend.
|4:00-5:00 PM ||Wilsonville Chamber of Commerce VIP Industry Partner Reception |
|5:00-6:30 PM ||Poster and demonstration session (Rooms 120, 122, 124, 125, 1st floor Commons) |
** Food and refreshments provided
Students from all programs are welcome to participate. Some programs may require participation in the Symposium as part of the Capstone Project for their program.
Students will be provided with vertical space to display their poster, as well as horizontal space project prototypes, demos, or similar displays. Additional requirements (e.g., access to a power outlet) must be requested in advance.
Students planning to participate in the Symposium must follow the two steps below:
- Send an e-mail to your faculty adviser or Program Director no later than April 10, 2019 with the following information:
- - Project title
- - Student(s) involved, and program(s) they will be representing
- - Brief description of your project
- - Any special requirements for project poser/demo setup
- Submit a poster (using the poster template provided) via e-mail to Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen (email@example.com) no later than May 25, 2019. Your poster will be printed for FREE and conveniently setup for you at the Symposium.
Student participants who have not submitted their posters by May 27th must print their poster at their own cost (typical printing costs are approximately $20) and hand it to Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen at the Oregon Tech Wilsonville library no later than May 27, 2018.