The Appropriations Committee (AC) at Oregon Tech Portland-Metro is issuing this Request For Proposal (RFP) seeking out qualified projects that will enhance the quality of students life on the Portland-Metro Campus. If you have a great idea for a project, please fill out the attached application. These projects should be in the order of $2000 dollars or larger and no greater than $50,000 dollars.
The AC is a student led committee that was formed in 2016. The formation of the committee grew out of the need to deal with excess funds from student fees that have built up over the past few years. Every time these funds reach $50000 or more the AC will put out an RFP to the student body. The AC feels that the best way to use these funds is to reinvest them back into students. We are especially interested in student led projects that will increase the overall quality of the student experience on campus. The more students that the project affects the better.
What the AC Project Grant is Not
The AC project grants are not intended to be used for personal projects, senior capstone projects, graduate projects, travel funding, conference funding or additional club funding as funding sources for all these items already exists. However if there is a senior project that truly affects a large amount of students and falls within the guidelines of the AC proposal then it will be considered.
- Here is where you can find the project submission form that will give you a chance to describe your project as well a list associated costs
- Proposals Must be submitted to Dana Onorato via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by the submission deadline.
- Questions can be submitted to William Warnock at email@example.com and will be answered in the order they are received.
- Consolidated Proposals will not be reviewed.
Timeline for Submission
- Proposal Submission Deadline 5/5/2017, 11:59 pm PST
- Proposal Review Process 5/8/2017 Through 5/12/2017
- Notification for Selection 5/16/2017
- Estimated Contract Award Date 5/23/2017