Home | Registrar's Office | Track Degree Progress (DegreeWorks) | DegreeWorks Information Update

DegreeWorks Information Update


In order for you to get the full benefit of DegreeWorks, we want to make sure your information is correct and current.

Please complete the form below to:

  • Change your Major
  • Update your Catalog Year
  • Declare an Emphasis (Required for Applied Psychology and Environmental Sciences)
  • Declare a Dual Degree
  • Declare a Minor, Specialization, or Certificate
Student Information* Required Fields

Contact Information