Applying for Enrollment in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering Technology Programs
Students interested in enrolling in either one of the bachelor programs come to us from a variety of backgrounds.
With College Credit, No Degree
- Needs 36 college-level credits (24 semester credits) at another regionally accredited institution of higher education to be admitted on transfer credit alone.
- Must have a cumulative 2.25 GPA or better in college-level classes.
- Has no more than 3 of the credits can be in Physical Education, and no more than 10 percent of an applicants total credits may be in Physical Education.
With Associate or Bachelor Degree
- Degree from regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
- Transfer applicants must have a cumulative 2.00 GPA.
- Students with degrees from non-regionally accredited institutions of higher learning will need to enter as a non-admitted student, earn 36 Oregon Tech credits, and reapply for full admission.
With 0-36 college credits from regionally accredited institution of higher learning
With college credits from a Non-regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Need to submit an Official High School Transcript
- Must have an unweighted cumulative high school grade point average of 3.00 is required for admission. Applicants with a GPA between 2.50 and 2.99 may qualify for admission provided they submit adequate SAT Reasoning Exam scores or ACT scores.
- If items neither will allow the student to enter -- the student will need to apply as a non-admitted student until they successfully pass 36 Oregon Tech credits.