I am a...
future Oregon Tech student.
college student looking to transfer.
foreign or international student.
student seeking an online degree.
current Oregon Tech student.
faculty or staff member at Oregon Tech.
parent or family member.
Hustlin’ Owls fan. Go OWLS!
person interested in giving.
person reserving event space.
journalist seeking expert faculty.
business seeking a partnership.
confused visitor, please help!
Register for Classes
Student Success Center
Parents & Family
Visit Oregon Tech
Net Price Calculator
Tuition & Fees
Western Undergrad Exchange
Activities & Events
Clubs & Organizations
Housing & Res Life
Visitors / Info
About Oregon Tech
Board of Trustees
Office of the President
Oregon Tech Foundation
Partnerships & Govt. Relations
Board of Trustees
| Travel & Accommodations
Investiture Travel & Accommodations
oregon institute of technology
3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
– Medford, Oregon (approximately 77 miles west)
– Redmond, Oregon (approximately 152 miles north)
– Eugene, Oregon (approximately 182 miles northwest)
– Reno, Nevada (approximately 256 miles south east)
– Portland, Oregon (approximately 289 miles northwest)
– Sacramento, California (approximately 294 miles south)
- Coast Starlight Route
From the North
Travel south on Highway 97 turn left on Dan O’Brien Way. Travel approximately 1 mile. The university is located on the left.
From the South
Travel north on Highway 97. Merge right onto Crater Lake Parkway/US-97 Business South/Oregon Hwy 39. Turn left onto Campus Drive. Travel ½ mile and the university will be in front of you.
From the Southeast
Travel west on Highway 140 E/Oregon Highway 140 turn right onto OR-39/South Sixth Street.
Travel north on Highway 39 turn left onto OR-39/South Sixth Street. Travel 2 ½ miles and turn right onto OR-39/Crater Lake Parkway. Travel approximately 4 miles and turn right onto Campus Drive.
From the West
Travel east on Oregon Highway 140/Lake of the Woods Highway. Turn left onto Lakeshore Drive/County Highway 630; this becomes Nevada Street and Oregon Avenue. Turn Left onto Biehn Street which becomes Campus Drive. Travel ½ mile and you will arrive at the university.
Accommodations & Local Attractions
Best Western Plus
(formerly Olympic Inn):
Holiday Inn Express
Running Y Ranch Resort
Crater Lake National Park
- The 5th oldest national park and the only national park in Oregon. The deepest lake in the nation and perhaps the most pristine on earth.
Lave Beds National Monument
- One of the longest continually occupied areas in North America, this high desert wilderness boasts over 700 caves, Native American rock art sites and historic battlefields.
Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail
- This trail runs from Mexico to Canada close to the crests of the Sierra and Cascade mountain ranges and is accessible just west of Klamath Falls.
Klamath County Museum
- Klamath Basin history in downtown Klamath Falls.
- Native American artifacts, contemporary western art and a range of historic items.
For more information about these attractions and Klamath Falls, please visit
Advance Credit Program
Educational Partnerships and Outreach
Expanding Participation in Computing
High School Transition
Peer Consulting Services
Project Lead the Way
Tech Opportunities Program - TRiO
Applying to Oregon Tech
High School Counselors
Making College Happen
Meet Your Counselor
New Wings Program
Personalized Campus Visit
Borrowing for Education
Conditions of Financial Aid Awards
Owls' Worth - Financial Literacy
FACULTY & STAFF
Finance and Administration
Information Technology Services
Innovation & Technology Transfer
Office of the Provost
Procurement and Contracts
Research & Grants