Oregon Tech Postings
The CU Information Office approves all advertisements, flyers, posters, etc. which may be posted in the buildings throughout campus (except the Residence Hall, which has its own approval process). If you would like to advertise on campus, bring your flyers to our office first, and we'll approve them for you.
There are some important guidelines about where and how flyers can hang, so be sure to read over the Posting Policy. The most important points:
- All postings must be approved at the College Union Information Desk / 541.885.1030.
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday the Information Desk staff will hang new postings. All postings to be hung that day must be turned into the Information Desk by 9:00 am.
- Postings not stamped by the Information Desk will be removed.
- No posting shall stay up for more than one month.
- All postings must state the sponsoring department or organization, and must include contact information (contact person's name & phone number/e-mail).
- Questions, comments and concerns can be directed to Shellie Wilson at 541.885.1036.