About the Shaw Historical Library
The Shaw Historical Library's mission is to acquire, preserve and share the history of the Land of Lakes and inspire discovery of the region’s heritage. Read more about the history of the Shaw Historical Library.
Hours of Operation:
Hours as of Sept. 30, 2013: 1:00pm to 4:00pm, Monday and Friday, or by appointment
Contact and Location:
Shaw Historical Library
3201 Campus Dr.
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Phone: (541) 885-1686
Fax: (541) 885-1777
Directions from Highway 97:
- Turn off Highway 97 onto Campus Drive (going uphill.) You will go past the hospital until the road ends in a T.
- At the T in the road turn right. Stop at the small building in a parking lot on the right.
- You will need to get a guest parking permit (if you miss it, we can give provide you with one when you arrive at the library).
- When you leave the parking permit booth turn right and go up the hill until the road again Ts and make a left.
- Follow the road along the top of the campus and go left around the softball field and down the hill.
- Turn left at the second road on your left. You will have just passed the stadium and there is a sign that says Shaw Historical Library on the corner.
- Park anywhere in the parking lot that you’ll enter. You’ll see the back of the Learning Resource Center adjacent to the parking lot.
- Enter through the double doors between the loading dock and the disabled access ramp. Once you’re in the building, you’ll see signs for the Shaw.