- Fully online program designed for the busy professional.
- Build your skills for the future of healthcare.
- Explore courses in teaching, research, management, and community health.
- Four start dates each year
- Navigate your work life with improved knowledge, confidence, and specialized skills.
How to Apply
Please look at the Admission Requirements prior to applying to the program.
- Submit your graduate application and $50 non-refundable application fee at https://www.oit.edu/apply.
- Submit a current background check (the link is in the Eligibility Verification).
- Request official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended.
- Upload a personal statement that addresses your career goals and relevance to the program, evidence of aptitude for graduate work and evidence of a potential for success in the field.
- Request three reference letters that address your academic preparation and professional abilities. These letters may be uploaded to your application by each author.
Oregon Tech may grant conditional admission to candidates not meeting all of the minimum requirements. Your application will not be considered for admission until all required items are received.
Oregon Institute of Technology is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. NWCCU is an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education and/or the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.