Find Books, Articles, and More
Klamath Falls Library
|Spring Term, 2021|
|Monday - Thursday||7:30am - 9:00pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Spring Term 2021|
|Monday - Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Access to materials and study room keys at the front door of the library. Call ahead or request online for contact free pick up.|
See some recommended materials and further research options.
Here are some tips to get low and no cost textbooks.
Really, you can check out equipment such as multimeters, and osciliscopes to whiteboard markers and headphones.
See above for the university Textbook Affordability Plan. You can see more of the textbook affordability and Open education resource efforts from Oregon Tech.
Remote Services for Spring 2021
- Instruction - Request a librarian to attend your class or create research materials for you class
- Research consultations - Schedule an appointment with a librarian to talk about your research needs
- For students, you may request a chapter of a library material to be scanned and sent to you via email.
- For professors, Request a book chapter scanned to post in a class.
- For all, Request material from another library if you are not finding it in the catalog.