About Academic Transcripts
Oregon Tech requires official academic transcripts of your academic history in the original language of your secondary school, college, or university.
An official document is:
- Provided by the secondary school, college, or university where you completed your degree or course work.
- Received by Oregon Tech Admissions in a sealed envelope mailed directly from the issuing institution.
- Issued in the original language of the institution.
An official document is NOT:
- An email attachment from your or a family member
- A photocopy of a document in your possession
- A document that you deliver or mail in an unsealed envelope
- A translation of a document
- A document authorized by an official notary or government office
If your country issues only one official copy and you have the copy in your possession, mail a photocopy of the original to the issuing institution and request to have it attested. The institution should indicate by signature or an official seal that this is an accurate representation of your academic history and it should be mailed directly to Oregon Tech by the institution.
About Transcript Translation & Evaluation
Transcripts must be translated into U.S. education standards by the evaluation service, even if the transcript is issued in English.
Transcripts issued in languages other than English must be translated into English by a transcript evaluation service.
Oregon Tech accepts course by course transcript evaluations from the following services: