Geared for and with Boeing employees in mind
- Classes delivered live at sites in Everett, Renton, and Frederickson
- A flexible transfer policy, minimum residency requirements, and credit for prior learning
- Classes meet one day a week — except for Math (two nights a week)
- An onsite program office with advising staff available to meet and work with students
- Engineering classes taught by working engineers with industrial experience
- Tuition assistance available through the Learning Together and Quality Through Training Programs
- Occasional weekend lab classes at community colleges with Oregon Tech instructors
Programs for Boeing employees in the Puget Sound Area:
Students interested in multiple fields of study can now earn concurrent degrees in both manufacturing and mechanical engineering with an additional 14 classes.
Classes are offered on site in Everett, Renton, Bellevue and Frederickson (Composites only). Classes requiring laboratory facilities may be held at local area community colleges with Oregon Tech instructors.