Workforce-Ready Oregon Tech Talent
Career Services is eager to help employers connect with students and alumni majoring in engineering, management, IT, health care, and many other technical majors.
Innovative programs are geared toward high-demand fields such as renewable energy engineering, health informatics, behavior management, cybersecurity, medical lab technology, medical imaging technology, and more.
We offer multiple career fairs every year, online job posting services, a searchable candidate database, and on-campus interviewing to help you connect with Oregon Tech students and alumni. We also offer opportunities to sponsor events – contact us to find out more about sponsorship opportunities.
Posting Internships and Jobs
Jobs4Owls is a job board that allows you to specifically target Oregon Tech students and alumni at no charge to you. Registering allows you to:
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs
- Set parameters for your job openings
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- Manage student applicants for on-campus interviews
- Register online for career fairs