- Complete and submit the Application for Admission.
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Oregon Tech.
- Have SAT I or ACT scores mailed directly to Oregon Tech Admissions. Some applicants with a high school grad year three or more years ago may be exempt by permission of the Admissions Director.
- Have all official transcripts and score reports sent directly to Oregon Tech Admissions including:
- High school transcripts or GED test results if applicable;
- All postsecondary institutions you have attended or have received credit from;
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) scores if applicable.
Students planning to take more than eight credits per term, receive financial aid and/or graduate from Oregon Tech, must apply and be accepted for admission. Oregon Tech strongly encourages submission of all application materials nine to 12 months prior to the first term of enrollment. At a minimum, all documents are due at least one month prior to enrollment.
Offers of Admission
Any offer of admission is contingent upon the submission of satisfactory final transcripts prior to enrollment at Oregon Tech. If a student fails to submit the required documents in complete and satisfactory order, admission and registration may be cancelled. All records become the property of Oregon Tech.
Regarding High School Graduation
For students who graduated prior to 1997 and who have earned at least 36 college credits, high-school records are not required. Applicants currently enrolled in high school may be admitted on the basis of six or more semesters of high-school work provided they will have met the 14 subject requirements at the time of high-school graduation. Final high-school transcript must be provided upon graduation to complete the admission process.
Some programs at Oregon Tech do not have sufficient space to enroll all qualified applicants who seek admission. In these cases, Oregon Tech reserves the right to offer admission to the most qualified applicants, on a first-come, first-served basis or through a combination of the two strategies.
Student Health Insurance
Upon admission and prior to registration, a completed Insurance Option Form and a health form showing evidence of adequate immunizations must be on file with the Student Health Center for students taking more than eight credits per term.