- Complete and submit the Application for Admission.
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Oregon Tech.
- Have SAT or ACT scores sent directly to Oregon Tech Admissions. Some applicants who graduated high school three or more years ago may be exempt by permission of the Admissions Director.
- Have all official transcripts and score reports sent directly to Oregon Tech Admissions including:
- High school transcripts or GED test results if applicable
- All colleges or universities you have attended or have received credit from
Oregon Tech strongly encourages submission of all application materials nine to 12 months prior to the first term of enrollment. At a minimum, all documents are due before the application deadline for that term.
Offers of Admission
Any offer of admission is contingent upon the submission of satisfactory final transcripts prior to enrollment at Oregon Tech. If a student fails to submit the required documents in complete and satisfactory order, admission and registration may be cancelled. All records become the property of Oregon Tech.
Regarding High School Graduation
Applicants currently enrolled in high school may be admitted on the basis of six or more semesters of high-school work provided they will have met the 14 subject requirements at the time of high-school graduation. Final high-school transcripts must be provided upon graduation to complete the admission process.
Some programs at Oregon Tech do not have sufficient space to enroll all qualified applicants who seek admission. In these cases, Oregon Tech reserves the right to offer admission to the most qualified applicants and/or on a first-come, first-served basis.
Student Health Insurance
Upon admission students must submit certain documentation to the Student Health Center, such as immunization records.