Undergraduate Application Process
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission.
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Oregon Tech.
- Have SAT I or ACT scores mailed directly to Oregon Tech Admissions. Some applicants with a high school grad year three or more years ago may be exempt by permission of the Admissions Director.
- Have all official transcripts and score reports sent directly to Oregon Tech Admissions including:
- High school transcripts or GED test results if applicable;
- All postsecondary institutions you have attended or have received credit from;
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) scores if applicable.
Start Your Application
Never filled out an application for admission before?
Click below for tips on how to fill out the Oregon Tech application for undergraduate admission. This will bring directions up in a separate tab that you can keep open and refer to while filling out your application.