Fall 2020 Information
Services for Fall 2020
- Remote Instruction - Request a librarian to attend your class or create research materials for you class
- Remote Research consultations - Schedule an appointment with a librarian to talk about your research needs
- Book Scanning - Request a book chapter scanned to post in a class.
- For students, during no contact access you may request a chapter of a library material to be scanned and sent to you via email.
- Hall Access study rooms - Request and book any study rooms at the portland metro campus with a hall access door.
- Library door pick up and drop off for library materials including equipment - request library materials from Oregon tech or through another library. We will put it on a cart at the front door for contact free pick up.
Need or want something not listed here? Let the librarian know and we will see what we can do.