The University Archives is the memory of the Oregon Institute of Technology and the repository of its history. The earliest materials in the Archives relate to the foundation of the Oregon Institute of Technology in 1947 on the Old Fort Road Campus. The archived materials, such as yearbooks, catalogs, photographs, student publications, memorabilia and other materials are collected by the two physical branches of the University: Klamath Falls and Portland Metro in Wilsonville.
Which buildings are missing?
The University Archives in Klamath Falls is housed on the second floor of the Learning Resources Center. To use this collection, contact the Oregon Tech Library at 541-885-1772 or via email. Click to see our Campus History Digital Collection and The Owler Yearbooks from 1951 through 1983. (in process)
The University Archives in Portland Metro is located on the 4th floor of the Wilsonville Campus building. To use this collection, call the Oregon Tech - Portland Metro Library at 503-821-1258.
A beautiful day on campus!
More University Archives
Last Updated October 2016