Oregon Tech has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Program Educational Objectives
- The Health Care Management – Clinical Option degree fully prepares students to assume managerial/supervisory positions in the healthcare industry.
Department Student Learning Outcomes
- Communicate the major concepts in the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, information technology, and management.
- Describe the legal, social, ethical, and economic environments of business in a global context.
- Solve organization problems, individually and/or in teams, using quantitative, qualitative, and technology-enhanced approaches.
- Demonstrate professional communication and behavior.
- Apply knowledge of business concepts and functions in an integrated manner.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Interpret health policy and systems.
- Assess the sustainability of Healthcare Organizations.
Summary of Program Student Learning Outcomes
The Management faculty formally assess the student learning outcomes which is summarized in the annual program assessment report linked below.