Oregon Tech has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Program Educational Objectives
- The Health Care Management – Clinical Option degree fully prepares students to assume managerial/supervisory positions in the healthcare industry.
Department Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply core concepts in a business environment.
- Apply the legal, ethical, social, and economic environments of business in a global context.
- Contribute to the development of a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Solve business problems using decision-support tools and/or research skills.
- Demonstrate professional communication and behavior using a variety of delivery methods.
- Analyze business concepts and apply strategic planning skills to effect change in an integrated manner.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Interpret health policy and systems.
- Assess the sustainability of healthcare organizations.
Summary of Program Student Learning Outcomes
The Management faculty formally assess the student learning outcomes which is summarized in the annual program assessment report linked below.