Figuring out how to spend your time doesn’t have to be rocket science, but it can be: Some of our students do build rockets for fun.
But there’s also no one, singular Oregon Tech experience. Our campuses bring collective energy into one community where you’ll find gamers and geeks (proudly), explorers of the natural world, athletes, book aficionados and volunteers passionate about changing the world through causes they believe in. Our students are innovators— like our female engineers who created technology that turns waste plastic back into crude oil . They are difference makers like the dental hygiene students who traveled to Jamaica to provide dental care to rural areas. And about those rocket scientists? Our students have worked with NASA to launch stuff into space.
At our Klamath Falls campus, entirely heated by geothermal water resources, you'll find students living, eating, and working together, allowing them to build long-term personal and professional connections. Outside the classroom, they lead student government, exercise in our campus facilities, and challenge one another in eSports. They also volunteer and engage in our wide range of student organizations—or, when they can’t find exactly what they’re looking for, they create their own.
Where Students Connect
We promote the holistic growth and development of Oregon Tech students
through involvement and support.
We create a community where all feel a sense of belonging.
Resources & Events
- Announcements & Mobile App
- Bird Feeder: Student Food Pantry
- Book Depot: Textbook Borrowing Program
- Diversity & Belonging
- Campus Events: University Calendar
- Campus Events: Student Organizations
- Community Service
- Family Weekend
- International Student Services
- Leadership Academy
- Military-Affiliated Student Support Services
- New Student Orientation Programs
- Owl Feathers Exchange: Clothing Closet
- Read The Edge: Student Newspaper
- Safe Campus
- Student Government (ASOIT)
- Student Organization Forms & Resources
- View & Join Student Organizations