Oregon Tech has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
The Health Care Management – Radiologic Science Management Option provides ARRT registered Radiologic Technologists a Bachelor of Science degree from a distance education program that furthers the student’s knowledge and provides opportunities for career advancement in the areas of supervision and middle management in a medical imaging environment.
Program Educational Objectives
- Maintain a degree completion curriculum with emphasis on management of medical imaging services.
- Provide a B.S. degree in Radiologic Science with core courses directly applicable to the technologist-student seeking advancement or a leadership role in the profession.
- Further the distance student’s knowledge for providing effective healthcare in the clinical setting.
- Address quality of healthcare issues through the continued learning of working professionals.
Department Student Learning Outcomes
- Communicate the major concepts in the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, information technology, and management.
- Describe the legal, social, ethical, and economic environments of business in a global context.
- Solve organization problems, individually and/or in teams, using quantitative, qualitative, and technology-enhanced approaches.
- Demonstrate professional communication and behavior.
- Apply knowledge of business concepts and functions in an integrated manner.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Select the elements of quality assurance and describe how each is related to the quality assurance program.
- Identify state and federal agency regulations, inspections, and enforcement as they relate to quality assurance.
Summary of Program Student Learning Outcomes
The Management faculty formally assess the student learning outcomes which is summarized in the annual program assessment report linked below.