Oregon Tech has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates of the IT Degree can assess and apply their strengths in marketing.
- Graduates of the IT Degree can distinguish themselves as effective communicators.
- Graduates of the IT Degree excel in problem solving.
- Graduates of the IT Degree model ethical and professional behavior.
- Graduates of the IT Degree are prepared to pursue professional development opportunities and/or graduate education.
Department Student Learning Outcomes
- Communicate the major concepts in the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, information technology, and management.
- Describe the legal, social, ethical, and economic environments of business in a global context.
- Solve organization problems, individually and/or in teams, using quantitative, qualitative, and technology-enhanced approaches.
- Demonstrate professional communication and behavior.
- Apply knowledge of business concepts and functions in an integrated manner.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Solve business problems though the use of information systems and technology.
- Design and implement information systems.
Summary of Program Student Learning Outcomes
The Management faculty formally assess the student learning outcomes which is summarized in the annual program assessment report linked below.