Our TOP Program offers a wide variety of workshops throughout the academic year. Examples of workshops offered are:
- Study Skills: SQ3R, Note Taking, Memory Techniques, Test Taking
- Time Management: Goal Setting, Prioritizing, Assertiveness, Scheduling
- Mind Mapping: Visual Note Taking Techniques
- Application for Financial Aid: FAFSA and other Grants
- Maximizing Your Chances for Scholarships
- Scholarship Essays Writing
- Alternative Funding Options for Education
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Resume Writing
- Mock Interviews
- LinkedIn Profile Development and Networking
- Personal Branding and Digital Identity
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Internship Search and Application
- Stress Management
We hope to offer workshops that are relevant to you. If you have a topic in mind, but you do not see it on our list, please let us know. We will do our best to offer it.
Date and Times:
We strive to offer at lest one workshop a week throughout the fall, winter and spring terms. Details regarding specific dates and times for the workshops are sent to TOP students through their Oregon Tech e-mail.
If there is a workshop that you are interested in but could not attend it, please contact your TOP Advisor. We might be able to offer the workshop again at a time suitable for you.