Peer Consulting is a completely free academic support service available to ALL students of Oregon Tech.
Schedule your virtual or in-person appointment today!
One online scheduler. Multiple possibilities.
Peer Consulting Services (PCS) Online is a web-based scheduling platform for ALL Oregon Tech students.
With PCS Online, you can:
- View multiple tutoring schedules.
- On the FALL 2020 ZOOM SCHEDULE, any student can create a virtual face-to-face tutoring appointment. We've integrated ZOOM into the Peer Consulting schedule. At the time of your appointment, just open your appointment block, click on the "Start or Join Online Consultation" and instantly connect with a Peer Consultant.
- For students attending the Klamath Falls Campus, limited in-person tutoring appointments are available. Just choose the KLAMATH FALLS CAMPUS IN PERSON TUTORING SCHEDULE to schedule a time to meet in-person at the Peer Consulting Center (located on the 2nd floor of the Library, LRC 233).
- Bring a friend or two and your turn your appointment into a study group!
- Request weekly appointments for a dedicated study time you can build into your schedule.
- Share files and documents with a Consultant.
Who can use Peer Consulting?
Peer Consulting Services is a FREE academic support service available to all students of Oregon Tech. Our one-stop online scheduling system can be accessed by students at all Oregon Tech campuses. Make your appointment today! Fall Tutoring Schedules