Peer Consulting is a completely free academic support service available to ALL students of Oregon Tech.
Schedule your virtual or in-person appointment today!
Oregon Institute of Technology partners with Heartful Editor to provide academic editing support and writing coaching to students!
Heartful Editor's team of caring, supportive, and encouraging academic coaches and editors helps students of all skill and experience levels thrive as academic writers and effect positive change in the community through their scholarship.
Our academic coaches and editors:
- Read and review all documents for spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency in formatting, and alignment with APA (7th Edition) and campus guidelines.
- Suggest alternative words or phrases, provide guidance on sentence and paragraph structure, and advise on how to better organize ideas and strengthen flow.
- Provide students with an overview of areas that need attention and improvement, as well as recommended revisions.
- Track all edits and changes for the student to review and accept.
- Meet with students via Zoom to discuss feedback face to face, upon request.
Graduate students in the Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) program can submit up to three (3) course papers to Heartful Editor for review per semester. The same paper cannot be submitted more than once. An academic coach and editor on the Heartful Editor team will spend up to 3 hours reviewing your work and will provide substantive feedback via tracked changes and coaching notes.
The Heartful Editor team will be in touch with an overview of edits and recommended revisions within 2-3 business days. To submit a course paper for academic editing or writing coaching, please visit heartfuleditor.com/oregontech
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
One online scheduler. Multiple possibilities.
Peer Consulting Services (PCS) Online is a web-based scheduling platform for ALL Oregon Tech students.
With PCS Online, you can:
- View multiple tutoring schedules.
- Any student can create a virtual face-to-face tutoring appointment. We've integrated ZOOM into the Peer Consulting schedule. At the time of your appointment, just open your appointment block, click on the "Start or Join Online Consultation" and instantly connect with a Peer Consultant.
- For students attending the Klamath Falls Campus, limited in-person tutoring appointments are available. Just choose the KLAMATH FALLS CAMPUS IN PERSON TUTORING SCHEDULE to schedule a time to meet in-person at the Peer Consulting Center (located on the 2nd floor of the Library, LRC 233).
- Bring a friend or two and your turn your appointment into a study group!
- Request weekly appointments for a dedicated study time you can build into your schedule.
- Share files and documents with a Consultant.
Who can use Peer Consulting?
Peer Consulting Services is a FREE academic support service available to all students of Oregon Tech. Our one-stop online scheduling system can be accessed by students at all Oregon Tech campuses. Make your appointment today! View Tutoring Schedules