Call for Appointments - 541-885-1800
Monday - Friday at the Integrated Student Health Center (Klamath Falls)
or Virtually via Teams or Zoom
Freedom from Smoking
An American Lung Association curriculum offered by Klamath County Public Health. Call first; COVID may have effected meeting times and place. Klamath County Public Health Department can be reached at 541-882-8846.
Klamath Tribal Health offers cessation products from the pharmacy. The pharmacists offer medication and cessation education. You will also be given a Quit Kit filled with information, a guide to quit smoking, and other goodies to help you quit. Tribal members are referred to the Oregon Quit Line or Freedom From Smoking program for in-depth and personalized cessation counseling.
Local & National Resources
Are you ready to quit tobacco? Here are free resources available to you!
- Oregon Tobacco Quit Line – helping residents of Oregon Quit Tobacco and Vaping
- American Lung Association – International students - support available for you here!
- CDC's Multilingual Tobacco Quitting Support
- Smoke FREE Text Message Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Live Chat Tobacco Cessation link offered through the National Institute of Health
- Veteran Tobacco Cessation Resources