SVP Mission Statement
The members of the SVP are dedicated to satisfying the needs of any veteran, Active Duty, reservist, and dependents of the Oregon Tech and KCC community during and after their time as a student, staff, or faculty.
With the direction of the elected officers of SVP, the support of KCC Veterans Club, and the assistance of the Campus Veterans Service Officer (CVSO), the SVP shall reach out to the greater Oregon Tech and Klamath community and seek ways of building friendships and partnerships that are based on the same honor, duty, loyalty, and selfless service instilled in all veterans.
The SVP Lounge is located on the 1st Floor of the College Union building, in the same hallway as KTEC. These programs have a separate entrance near the southern outdoor stairs.
- Textbook rentals
- Free Printing
- Available Computers
- Lounge Area
- Free Snacks and Coffee
Local and Community Veteran Resources
- Klamath Falls CBOC/ Vet Clinic
Address: 2225 N El Dorado Blvd, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
- Klamath County Veterans Service Office
Address: 3328 Vandenberg Rd, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
- Veteran Enrichment Center - Provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless -and at risk local veterans.
Address: 1431 Avalon St, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
- Oregon Work Source Veteran Service - Sit down with a representative who focuses on integrating veterans back into the workforce. Resume designing, classes, job lists, and veteran preference throughout facility.
Address: 801 Oak Ave, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
- Klamath Lake County Food Bank - Open to anyone, but helps out low income students and veterans.
Address: 3231 Maywood Dr. Klamath Falls, OR 97603
- Klamath Community College - Veteran services for individuals seeking higher education starting at the junior college level.
Address: 7390 S 6th St, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
- KHA’s Veterans Housing Program
Address: 1445 Avalon St. Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Veterans Crisis Line
- ARTTEMIS - Algorithmic Recreational Teamwork Therapy with Equines for Multiple Integrative Solutions. Visits to the Ranch by Veterans or Active Service Duty Members and their Families are Free of Charge.
|Monday - Friday||8am - 5pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
SVP Officer Team