Oregon Tech has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
The Health Care Management Clinical Option degree fully prepares students to assume managerial/supervisory positions in the healthcare industry.
Program Educational Objectives
The Health Care Management – Clinical Option degree fully prepares students to assume managerial/supervisory positions in the healthcare industry.
Department Student Learning Outcomes
- Communicate the major concepts in the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, information technology, and management.
- Describe the legal, social, ethical, and economic environments of business in a global context.
- Solve organization problems, individually and/or in teams, using quantitative, qualitative, and technology-enhanced approaches.
- Demonstrate professional communication and behavior.
- Apply knowledge of business concepts and functions in an integrated manner.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Interpret health policy and systems.
- Assess the sustainability of Healthcare Organizations.
Summary of Program Student Learning Outcomes
During the 2016-17 academic year, the Management faculty formally assessed the student learning outcomes summarized in the annual program assessment report. Additional details can be found in department assessment records.
Program Curriculum Map
The curriculum map for Health Care Management program can be found on the catalog web page on the Oregon Tech website, www.oit.edu/catalog.
Annual Program Assessment Reports
|2018-19 Health Care Management B.S. Clinical Assessment Report||PDF||238.00 KB||
|2017-18 Health Care Management Clinical B.S. Health Assessment Report||PDF||582.40 KB||
|2016-17 Health Care Management B.S. Clinical Option Assessment Report||PDF||1.04 MB||