Portland Area Mental Health Emergency Numbers
|Clackamas County Crisis Line||503-655-8585 (ask for a crisis counselor)|
|Multnomah County Crisis Line||503-988-4888|
|Washington County Crisis Line||503-291-9111|
|HelpLine (Substance Abuse Crisis)||800-923-HELP|
|Domestic Violence Hotline||800-799-SAFE|
|www.suicide.org||Suicide Prevention Awareness & Support|
|Portland Women’s Crisis Line||888-235-5333|
Local Emergency Clinics
- Clackamas County Behavioral Health – Centerstone Walk-In Clinic – Mental Health Only. Phone: 503-722-6200.
- Multnomah County Walk-in Clinic – 2415 SE 43rd Ave, Portland, OR. Open 7 am to 10:30 pm, seven days a week.
- Zoom+Care - Provides both primary and urgent care. Phone: 503-608-3085.
- Legacy Meridian Park – Hospital and Emergency Room Services. Phone: 503-692-1212.
General Mental Health Resources
- Western Psychological Services – Clinics in multiple Portland metro locations. Services include counseling, psychiatry, medication management, family counseling, and drug & alcohol evaluation/treatment. Phone: different for each location. See website for more information.
- Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare – Multiple Portland locations, mental health counseling, alcohol & drug treatment, gambling addiction treatment. Phone: 503-674-7777.
- CareMark Behavioral Health – Inpatient and outpatient services, affiliated with Adventist Health and Legacy Health. Phone: 503-413-4848.
- Providence Behavioral Health – Individual, family & group therapy; Eating Disorders evaluation & treatment. Multiple locations. Phone: 503-574-9235.
- Wise Counsel & Comfort – Network of private practice therapists at various locations in Portland Metro; multiple specialties; emphasis is on affordable counseling; Phone: 503-282-0182.
- PSU Psychological Service Center – Reduced fee counseling for individuals, couples, and families. Locations downtown Portland and Hillsboro. Phone: 503-235-5333.
- Morrison Center Child & Family Services – Mental health care for children and families. 3344 SE Powell Blvd., Portland, OR 97202. Phone: 503-258-4381.
- Albertina Kerr – Offers a wide range of services for children, families and adults. Includes crisis psychiatric care, home-based therapy for children and families, support for foster families, counselor for children as young as pre-school age. Youth and adult group homes for those with mental illness.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) - Provides detailed information in order to increase understanding of addiction, as well as support for those wanting to make changes in their substance abuse. Offers a 24/7 support line for addiction: 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
- Advanced Recovery Systems - Information and answers for people fighting addiction. Their mission is to "Equip patients and families with the best information, resources and tools to overcome addiction and lead a lifelong recovery." Offers a 24/7 support line for addiction: 844-229-6830.