Mark Your Calendars
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) applications open on October 1st - Oregon Tech Title IV code: 003211. To be eligible for maximum funds available, file as early in October as possible.
- Apply for Admission and pay $50 application fee online.
- Submit official high school and college transcripts to Oregon Tech Admissions.
- Submit official SAT I or ACT scores.
- Oregon Student Assistance Commission (OSAC).
- Scholarships and Oregon Tech Foundation Scholarships (February 1 deadline).
- For more information visit Financial Aid.
- Klamath Falls students - Join us for Tech Trek.
- Klamath County students wishing to qualify for the Application Fee Waiver must submit application by February 1.
- Priority Deadline for Admissions Scholarships is March 1st. To qualify you must have a completed application by this date.
- Make plans to visit Oregon Tech.
- Oregon Tech determines scholarship recipients.
- Join us for Campus Preview event.
- Klamath Falls students - Complete Residence Hall application, guarantee room deadline is May 1.
- Financial Aid offers will be mailed, be sure to sign, date and return to Financial Aid Office.
- Admissions Office will mail confirmation letters, be sure to sign and return.
Plan to attend a Registration event (New Wings).
Welcome to Oregon Tech! The Residence Hall will open for Klamath Falls students to move in a few days before classes begin.