Mark Your Calendars
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) applications open on October 1st - Oregon Tech Title IV code: 003211. To be eligible for maximum funds available, file as early in October as possible.
Plan early - March 1st is the Priority Deadline for Admissions if you want to be considered for Oregon Tech Presidential Scholarships
- Apply for Admission and pay $50 application fee online.
- Submit official high school and college transcripts to Oregon Tech Admissions.
- Submit official SAT I or ACT scores.
Apply for financial aid and scholarships:
- Klamath Falls students - Join us for Tech Trek.
- Klamath County students wishing to qualify for the Application Fee Waiver must submit application by February 1.
- Priority Deadline for Admissions Scholarships is March 1st. To qualify you must have a completed application by this date.
- Make plans to visit Oregon Tech.
- Oregon Tech determines scholarship recipients.
Plan to attend a Registration event (New Wings).
Welcome to Oregon Tech! The Residence Hall will open for Klamath Falls students to move in a few days before classes begin.