- American Association on Health and Disability offers small awards (under $1000) to full time undergraduate students (junior or above) and part time or full time graduate students with disabilities.
- College Scholarships.org has a listing of disability-related scholarships.
- Do-it has an extensive list of resources for scholarship and college funding.
- Donald Richard Wilson Memorial Scholarship provides a stipend for students with physical disabilities to purchase technology products which enable them to improve their academic performance at Oregon Tech.
- Foundation for Science and Disability graduate student grant offers $1000 to fourth year students with disabilities planning to attend a graduate program in Mathematics, Science, Medicine, Technology, or Engineering.
- Scholarships.com has information about many scholarships.
- Schwallie Family Scholarship Program supports the post-secondary, undergraduate education of qualified individuals with an autism spectrum diagnosis.
- Think College has information about college funding.
Includes the tech foundation scholarships and many other funding opportunities.
Scholarships are also available to study in other countries!