Geomatics Industrial Advisory Committee
The Geomatics Department Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC) consists of prominent industry professionals from a wide range of firms and agencies. The IAC serves as the industry’s voice in strengthening the department by providing advice on curriculum content, laboratory resources, ABET accreditation reviews, and professional development advisement and assistance.
In addition, IAC members serve as a point of contact for the development of specific industry partnership opportunities for faculty and students. IAC Members have facilitated student internships, student scholarships, sponsored student projects, facilitated donations of laboratory equipment, and hired geomatics graduates. The IAC is the program's conduit to industry, and contributes significantly to the health and vitality of the Geomatics Department.
- Kyle Hensley, PLS, IAC Chair, Bureau of Land Management, Portland, OR
- Bob Neathamer, PLS, Neathamer Surveying, Inc., Medford, OR
- Tim Kent, PLS, Surveying & Geomatics Program Coordinator, Vancouver, WA
- Nathalie Smith, ESRI Regional Manager, Olympia, WA
- Matt Gingerich, PLS, NV Energy, Reno, NV
- Bryan Thorp, PLS, Benton Co. Road Department, Prosser, WA
- Michael Pulley, PLS, Points West Surveying Co., Arcata, CA
- Ken Swindaman, PLS, Apex Engineering, PLLC, Tacoma
- Jack Walker, PLS, OT Geomatics Department Chair, Klamath Falls, OR