How to Register for Oregon Tech Seattle Classes
- Submit an online application to Oregon Tech. You must have a Student Identification Number in order to register for a class (BEMS numbers do not count). If you have not completed this action please follow this link (applications take 48 hours to produce a student ID number):http://www.oit.edu/apply
- Review the class schedule for dates, times and locations of courses. Daily updated schedules are sent to students through the OIT Boeing-Distribution list. If you have not been added to this list you will need to sign a Release of Information Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Oregon Tech Seattle Registration Form all required class information but be submitted correctly to register.
- If you are registering for a class that has a prerequisite you must submit unofficial transcripts to you have completed the requirement. You will be required to submit official transcripts by week 6 of the quarter to remain in the class.
- Submit completed Registration form and voucher(s) to email@example.com for processing.
- Check the updated daily class schedule sent to OIT-DL for verification of registration.
- Information on books is listed on the schedule under the Book Information tab.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Marcus Harrell in the Oregon Tech Seattle Office.