The South-Metro Salem STEM Partnership is committed to providing resources to help PK-12 educators develop STEM curricula and project-based learning practices, cultivating district leaders in the implementation of STEM priorities across the region. All SMSP STEM Lessons are developed by regional teachers, and strive to fulfill all the elements of the SMSP STEM Attributes Framework.
- Use Oregon Connections to find a STEM professional to talk with your class
- SMSP STEM Unit Framework
- STEM Attributes Framework
- Submit a STEM lesson or unit in our SMSP folder at Oregon Open Learning (OER Commons)
- Help students earn college credit in high school
- More resources and opportunities at STEM Oregon
- Follow us on Facebook for resources, PD opportunities, workshops, and more.