Testing Services provides a secure, equitable and professional testing environment that adheres to the Standards and Guidelines of the National College Testing Association and Oregon Institute of Technology.
Who We Serve
- New students may require placement testing. Please contact Testing Services for more information.
- Transcripts from other institutions should be sent to the registrar as soon as possible.
- Testing Services provides trained student proctors and a secure, quiet testing area.
- Students requiring a make-up exam should speak directly with their instructor. Approved make-up exams will need to be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Students with approved testing accommodations through Access & Campus Equity Services (ACES) will need to schedule their exam at least 48 hours in advance.
- Testing space for approved accommodations through ACES.
- Proctor make-up exams due to illness, athletic travel schedule, and other faculty approved student absences.
- Testing services cannot proctor full classes.
Hours of Operation
Klamath Falls Campus
|Monday 8am to 5pm||Monday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday 8am to 5pm||Tuesday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday 8am to 5pm||Wednesday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday 8am to 5pm||Thursday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday 8am to 5pm||Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Closed on Saturdays and Sundays||Closed on Saturdays and Sundays|