Testing Services provides a secure, equitable and professional testing environment that adheres to the Standards and Guidelines of the National College Testing Association and Oregon Institute of Technology.
Who We Serve
- New students may require placement testing. Please contact Testing Services for more information.
- Transcripts from other institutions should be sent to the registrar as soon as possible.
- Testing Services provides trained student proctors and a secure, quiet testing area.
- Students requiring a make-up exam should speak directly with their instructor. Approved make-up exams will need to be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Students with approved testing accommodations through Access & Campus Equity Services (ACES) will need to schedule their exam at least 48 hours in advance.
- Testing space for approved accommodations through ACES.
- Proctor make-up exams due to illness, athletic travel schedule, and other faculty approved student emergencies.
- Should an exam need to be proctored in-person at the Testing Center, all Oregon Tech faculty (Klamath Falls and Portland-Metro) are required to submit a test information sheet via TECHweb. All submitted exams are subject to an approval process and MUST be submitted at least 5 business days in advance.
- Electronic devices are Not allowed in the testing center. E-books must be saved on a flash drive provided by Testing Services.
- A formal list of policies and procedures can be found under Policies & Procedures.