Selection for a seat at either program site will be based on the following criteria:
- Oregon Tech General Admissions
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Dental Hygiene program application (post marked by March 31, 2022)
- Dental Hygiene application fee of $75.00 paid (post marked by March 31, 2022)
- Overall pre-requisite GPA
- Science & Math pre-requisite courses GPA
- Personal interview (by invitation only)
- Overall transcript review (such as but not limited to: the number of prerequisite courses completed at the time of application, completion of courses beyond pre-requisites, course repeats)
- Students who have completed at least 50% of pre-requisite courses through Oregon Tech or Chemeketa Community College
Final acceptance of selected students is contingent upon the following:
- Successful completion of any prerequisite courses in progress at the time of application by June 15, 2022. This includes DHE 100. The only exception is BIO 233 which must be completed by the end of summer term.
- Successful completion of passing background check and drug test.
- Providing proof of all required immunizations. Must be compliant with current State of Oregon COVID vaccination or approved exemption requirements.