The Oregon Tech Dental Hygiene program participates in the American Dental Education Association Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service (ADEA DHCAS). The following instruction are intended to direct you through the process.
The current application cycle is now closed. Please check back in November 2019 for updates for the 2019-20 application cycle.
Prepare to Apply
The average time to complete the application is five hours. Here is a list of tasks that you can do in advanced to ensure timely completion of your application:
Transfer Students must meet the following requirements:
- A completed Application for Admission to Oregon Institute of Technology
- At least 36 quarter-hour credits or 24 semester-hour credits
- A 2.25 cumulative GPA or higher. If you attend multiple colleges, we will average the GPA from each to determine your cumulative GPA.
- WRI 115 (College Composition) or higher with a C- or better
- MATH 95 (Intermediate Algebra) or higher with a C- or better
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended or from which any college credits have been received
- $50 non-refundable application fee (checks or money orders payable to Oregon Tech)