Students selected to proceed to the interview process will be contacted via e-mail regarding the exact interview time and location.
Consideration for Interview Day invitations will be based on:
- Oregon Tech general admission
- Minimum Cumulative GPA 2.75
- Program Application submitted by March 31st
- Dental Hygiene Application fee paid by March 31st
- Grade earned in Dental Hygiene (DHE) 100
DH selection criteria:
- Overall pre-requisite GPA
- Science & Math pre-requisite courses GPA
- Interview day participation evaluation
Additional consideration given for:
- Students who have completed at least 50% of pre-requisite courses at Oregon Tech or Chemeketa CC
- Overall transcript review- (number of courses completed at time of application; number of courses repeated, completion of courses beyond pre-requisites)
***Acceptance contingent on successful completion (C or better) of all pre-requisite courses by June 15th (except BIO 233). Updated transcripts must be provided immediately after completion.