The Dental Hygiene application deadline is March 31, 2020.
Please note: Oregon Tech will not be participating in the ADEA DHCAS for the 2020 application cycle.
Submit Dental Hygiene application packet and processing fee of $75 to:
Oregon Tech Dental Hygiene
Attn: Lisa Leonard, Semon Hall #212
3201 Campus Drive
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
**Only candidates with full admission status to Oregon Tech will be considered (step 1)
Attend Interview Day, April 24, 2020 (by invitation only).
Students invited for interview day will receive campus location and time information via email by April 17, 2020.
Consideration for interview invitations will be based on:
- Oregon Tech general admission
- Dental Hygiene Program Application submitted by March 31, 2020
- Dental Hygiene Application fee paid by March 31, 2020
- Grade earned in DHE 100 - Intro to Dental Hygiene (offered online each term)
- Minimum Cumulative GPA 2.75
Criteria for Fall 2020 candidate selection:
- Pre-requisite GPA
- Interview day performance
- Students who have completed at least 50% of pre-requisite courses through Oregon Tech or Chemeketa Community College
- Overall transcript review - (number of courses completed at time of application; number of courses repeated, completion of applicable general education courses beyond pre-requisites)
***Program acceptance contingent on successful completion (C grade or better) of all pre-requisite courses by June 15, 2020 (exception made only for BIO 233 - must be completed by August 31, 2020)