At Oregon Tech, we give first-time and transfer students the opportunity to succeed in ways that fit into your life, education and career goals. Through our dual enrollment program, our students can take classes at any of six public community colleges while they earn their degree from Oregon Tech: Chemeketa, Clackamas, Klamath, Linn-Benton, Mt. Hood, or Portland Community College. Dual Enrollment is a unique approach to getting your degree that starts with one simple application process, and helps students with affordability and acclimating to a university environment.
Dual Enrollment programs also include:
- Optimal credit transfer from each community college
- A flexible schedule at both the community college and Oregon Tech through night and weekend class offerings
- Exceptional advising at both institutions for an easy path to a bachelor's degree
- Coordination of Financial Aid between the community college and Oregon Tech
- Easy access to various Student Services at each institution to support your transfer
If Dual Enrollment sounds like a good option for you, please review Oregon Tech's Transfer Student Admission Requirements to discover more about taking the next step to a bachelor’s degree. Then when you’re ready, click on the button below to apply for Dual Enrollment.
Apply for Dual Enrollment