This page is designed to help you navigate the school term remotely. There are many campus tools, information, and resources to help keep you connected. Oregon Tech is committed to make this term a success for all.
Please continue to monitor the COVID-19 website and check your Oregon Tech email regularly as this is the university’s official means of communication. Please reach out if you have questions or need support.
Available resources and services during the closure (Updated April 10, 2020):
- Research help via chat, email, and phone Ask Us
- Interlibrary loan for electronic resources such as academic articles, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Electronic resources, such as ebooks, streaming media, journals, newspapers, magazines, databases and more. Start from the Libraries home page
- Tracking of expanded electronic resource access
Some Oregon Tech print and equipment resources may be available by mail - contact email@example.com for more information.
Career Services - Job Search Support
A job search may be more challenging this year, but there is help available!
- Remote Appointments: On Handshake, select Career Center then Appointments. Get help with resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn, interviews, and more.
- Weekly Jobseekers Meetups for any job search questions – register on Handshake in Events.
- Extensive resources in our Canvas class, Internship and Job Search Resources. All students are enrolled in this class.
- Resources also available at the Career Services website.
The Oregon Tech Bookstore is available to support you and make sure you have your textbooks and necessary materials. Students should shop online and place orders quickly. The Bookstore is currently offering FREE UPS Ground shipping (International Orders excluded) all Spring long for online orders.