Oregon Tech is committed to student success and cultivating positive working and social relations among diverse groups on campus. Through such programs as Safe Campus, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that allows everyone to feel like they belong and are welcomed, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, ability or socio-economic status.
Safe Campus is a shared vision and a collaborative effort by Oregon Tech's administrators, faculty and students. The Oregon Tech community has a right to a safe campus, free of discrimination and violence. While our focus is on academic achievement, building and supporting an inclusive community that encourages personal growth and mutual awareness is a top priority.
Safe Campus Objectives:
- To support a safe, secure environment that promotes inclusiveness
- To cultivate open dialogue, appreciation of diversity, and understanding
- To combat prejudice and promote equality
- To provide education, facilitation and resources
- To serve as an advocate for those alienated and marginalized by society
Together, let's create a SAFE CAMPUS at Oregon Tech!
If you have witnessed or experienced an act of discrimination on campus, please contact us via the anonymous online form.
Sexual Assault Hotline
The Sexual Assault Hotline is a cell phone carried by full-time Student Affairs staff members, and it is available for calls 24 hours a day during the academic year.